A Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Join Xenia on Your Mobile Device
- When your administrator invites you to the Workspace, you will receive an SMS text message with a link.
- Click on the link. A new Screen will appear. Click on “Open”.
- This link will auto-direct you to Mobile App Store or Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- Download the "Xenia Team" app.
- Once downloaded, click on “Open” Xenia Team App. You will be directed to the app and will see the Join Workspace Onboarding screen where you can “Create your Xenia Account”.
- Enter your Full Name, Email Address (Optional), and Password.
- That’s it! You’ve joined your team’s workspace in Xenia. Now you can start creating tasks, submissions, chats, and more in the mobile app.
Signing In to the Xenia App
Logging in with your Phone Number
- To log in with your phone number, head over to the Login screen and select "Log in using your phone number".
- Enter your phone number (including country code) and click “Next”.
- Choose to receive your one-time passcode via SMS or via WhatsApp.
- Receive a one-time passcode via SMS (check your text messages!), and enter the code to gain access the Mobile App.
Logging in with your Email
- To log in with your email, head over to the Login screen and enter your email.
- Then enter the associated password. If you’ve forgotten your password click "No password? Get login link" to receive an email link that bypasses the login screen.
- If you clicked "No password? Get login link", check your Email Inbox. Click on the Link / button in your email, and you will be brought to the Home screen inside of the Web App.
Opening Assigned Tasks & Work Orders
Go to the "Work" tab on the Mobile App.
Click on any task in the list to view details, change status / mark as complete, add comments, and track time.
Use filters to find tasks that are Assigned to Me, Unassigned, Overdue, Critical Priority Level, and more.
Creating Tasks & Work Orders
- Go to the "+" button in the bottom right of the "Work" tab. Alternatively, you can click on the “Create” Camera button to create a Task or Work Order directly off of a Photo.
- Fill out the Task Form with a title, assignee, priority, location/asset, category, optional description, and any attachments.
- Attach an optional template (checklist, inspection, log, etc.) for the assignee to complete.
- Click "Create Task" in the bottom right.
Completing Tasks & Work Orders
On the Mobile App, view the Task details and click "Mark as complete" or change the status to "Completed" via the drop-down menu at the top.
Completing a Submission
On the Mobile App, go to the "Templates" tab and select a template.
Click "Start" to create a new submission.
Fill out the steps, add notes, and click "Submit" when finished.
Your submission is now ready for review by managers/teammates with Admin Access. The status of a completed submission will say “Submitted”.
- On your Mobile device, click on a specific task for which you would like to track time.
- On the Task Detail screen of this specific task, click "Track Time" in the bottom left corner to start the timer.
- To stop the timer click on the ”Finish” button at the top of the Screen.
- Your tracked time will be logged and saved with the task.
Article is closed for comments.