Operations templates help make inspections more thorough. Users can rest assured that they won’t be forgetting a crucial step that costs the business. Let’s see how we can get this done through checklists.
To create an inspection checklist, head to Operations template from the sidebar menu.
From here, you'll be able to access hundreds of inspection templates and find one that matches your use case. And of course, you can always create your own. Please see the video below to help you get started.
Xenia offers seven different response types to help you build inspection templates. These are:
1. Procedure: This is a punch list item ideal for a to-do item. Users check it off after completing a procedure.
2. Pass/Fail: This is for inspections and audits.
3. Text: You can add a text field where users can add notes or text responses to a query.
4. Number: You can add a number field with units where users can input the corresponding value.
5. Photo: Photo fields allow users to add a picture to an SOP checklist.
6. Temperature: You can add temperature checks for F, C, and K units.
7. Cost: The cost field lets users share the cost of a step in $, USD or Euro.
Please sign in to leave a comment.