Not everyone takes quality control as seriously as they should. Quality control processes help ensure that your equipment functions well, your workplace is safe, and your employees perform work to the best of their abilities.
Checklists in Xenia help companies implement quality control, weaving it into their everyday tasks and making it a priority in everything that they do. Let's see how.
The short story:
- Ease of use
- Vast QA template library
- Checklist scoring
Xenia is one app to manage all your quality control processes. It's easy to use, which means people can start using it from Day 1.
It's also mobile-friendly, which means it's ideal for a deskless workforce or on-the-go employees. You can fill out a quality control checklist when you're on site, inspecting a machine, or away from your computer as you check a room. We've made sure you can comfortably carry out all inspections from your handy mobile device.
Additionally, Xenia gives you access to pre-built digital quality control checklists that users can fill out from anywhere on their mobile devices. They can also edit these templates to better suit their processes or build checklists from scratch. The best part is that these are always scored so you know the state of quality control at your organization at all times.
Xenia Quality Control Checklists in Action
Let’s see how we can reap the benefits through the Operations Templates feature
You can either add a quality control checklist from the public template library or create your own. We’ll try using a public template.
- Head to the Operations Templates dashboard from the left hand pane and open the Public Templates tab from the top bar
- Choose the quality control checklist you’d like. For example, Lobby Inspection.
- Assign this to the hotel staff responsible for carrying out this inspection.
- Set a priority and deadline to track progress.
- Set the task to recurring if this needs to be repeated periodically.
- As the hotel staff member starts work, you receive a notification informing you that work has begun.
- As the staff member works through the checklist entry, they check off action items. A checklist score is assigned at the end as a quality assurance metric to see how thorough the inspection was. It also makes it easier to check for faults or signs of degradation.
- The task is marked as 'Completed' once the assignee is done carrying it out.
- Team members can track checklist scores and responses from the Logs tab for each checklist. This makes QA audits easier for companies.
Please sign in to leave a comment.