Improving work order management helps organizations boost the efficiency and lifespan of their equipment. Xenia is designed to make this easy for you.
Xenia lets you schedule preventive maintenance and maintain audit trails for all your equipment.
Scheduling preventive maintenance with Xenia
Inspections and audits are critical for uninterrupted work and the optimum functioning of all your assets. For this reason, Xenia lets you create recurring work orders, track them on your task calendar, get regular updates, and speed up work with hundreds of inspection checklists.
Let's take a look at all the modules that come together for seamless preventive maintenance:
- Tasks & Work Orders: Create a preventive maintenance task, add relevant details, and set it to recur as per your maintenance schedule.
- Users dashboard: Pick the right expert from your team before assigning the work order. You can also assign it to an entire team.
- Checklists: Use an inspection checklist for a thorough maintenance check.
- Instant messaging: Collaborate with team members in real time and troubleshoot as a team.
- Notifications: Receive alerts for all updates on a work order. All users involved in a task receive a notification when there's an update on a work order.
- Public feeds: Update people regarding repair work or ask for all hands on deck via the public chat feeds.
- Progress tracking & reports: All these activities are trackable in real time from both desktop and mobile.
Xenia in action
Let's see how a team can make use of Xenia's preventive maintenance.
Marianne works as a hotel manager at an institution called NorthStar. Their HVAC setup needs to be regularly inspected and checked to make sure that guests are always comfortable. Let's see how a recurring work order is created and tracked for this task.
- Marianne creates an HVAC work order in Xenia. She adds all the relevant details such as equipment ID and system location and sets it to medium priority.
- She then attaches an HVAC inspection checklist to this task and then sets the work order to recur once every quarter.
- Next, Marianne finds the best technician for this task from the user dashboard. She also takes into account their current workload within the app before assigning them the inspection.
- This gets assigned to Nora. She receives an instant notification and arranges her task schedule accordingly.
- Once she gets to the work order, she pulls out the digital HVAC inspection checklist attached to the task and goes over each item step by step.
- At the end of the inspection, the checklist log is scored based on the checks the HVAC system passed. This will allow Nora, Marianne, and all other stakeholders to judge the health of the system at a glance.
- Once the work order is completed, Nora marks it as 'Completed' which notifies all stakeholders involved.
- Similarly, when the next quarter rolls in, Nora receives a notification for the upcoming work order.
Please sign in to leave a comment.