Xenia lets you save all your SOP guidelines in one place for easy access and execution.
To start off, head to Checklists from the sidebar menu. From here, you'll be able to access hundreds of SOP templates and find one that matches your use case. And of course, you can always create your own.
Get from Public Template Library
Click on the Public Templates tab to access pre-built Xenia checklists. You'll find several of these for various use cases. Use the search bar to find an SOP list you're in search of, or use the filters to narrow down your search.
You can filter by category and/or industry both. Here, we filter for the 'Restaurant' industry. If you see a checklist you need, click on 'Save To Library'. This will add the template to your 'My Templates' tab.
How to Create an SOP in Xenia
You can also build an SOP checklist from scratch. Click on 'Create New Template' from the Checklists dashboard. Then, click on 'Build From Scratch' to start with a clean canvas.
Follow this step-by-step guide to create your first SOP in Xenia!
Xenia offers seven different response types. These are:
1. Procedure: This is a punch list item ideal for a to-do item. Users check it off after completing a procedure.
2. Pass/Fail: This is for inspections and audits.
3. Text: You can add a text field where users can add notes or text responses to a query.
4. Number: You can add a number field with units where users can input the corresponding value.
5. Photo: Photo fields allow users to add a picture to an SOP checklist.
6. Temperature: You can add temperature checks for F, C, and K units.
7. Cost: The cost field lets users share the cost of a step in $, USD or Euro.
To add more response types, click on 'Add step' and select the response type from the dropdown.
You can also add section headers to better organize your checklists and make it easier for users to interpret them.
Note: all checklists are auto-saved so you can always continue from where you left off.
Please sign in to leave a comment.